15 Sept 2016

Adorably Yours is now open!

I am so excited to announce that Adorably Yours is now open for business! I went down to the Arts Market yesterday for a long day of painting and moving. Shout out to Daniel for helping install the shelves!
As of September 14, 2016, the Adorably Yours mini-shop is open for business at Arts Market Riverside!

All of my items are hand made: either sewn or painted. To start, I've made bo-ho dream catchers using pastel fabric and vintage doilies. My favorite two have hand-made flowers on the rim. There are some more gender-neutral color schemes available as well.

My favorite item is perhaps the "unkillable kactus" - a mini trio of potted succulents made from delicately painted stones. Bonus, no spines to contend with either.

For a quick spark of color on your fridge, may I suggest a cute flower magnet?

And for the youngsters, I have a plushie zerbra, elephant and a full crew of pirates - complete with boat, treasure map and flag.

I hope you like the play kitchen. The stove top can be rolled up for storage or for play on-the-go. It's so easy to take with you on a play date or to visit the grandparents. The collapsible pot also unvelcros to lie flat. You don't need a bulky, plastic play kitchen that takes up half your living room anymore.

If you have any special requests or comments, please email me at adorablyyourscrafts[at]gmail.com.

~ Lia