28 Dec 2016

Doll Bed - Commission

Christmas was a busy season. Thanks to everyone for making this month such a success! I hope if you purchased an Adorably Yours toy as a holiday present for a family member or friend, it was received with joy and excitement.

I also completed a holiday commission - an up-cycled Duktig Ikea doll bed for a 3 year old girl. I found a raw wood Ikea doll bed with no bedding at the thrift store. The toddler's favorite colors are blue and pink. I painted the bed a warm grey to keep it neutral and so the toy could grow with her as she matures. For her customized bedding I made a mattress, coverlet and 3 pillows.

The flowers make it feminine, while the pastel colors keep it cheerful.

If you are interested in a customized toy, just fill out the contact form for a quote!